Myers Engineered Solutions is a division of Myers’s diversified material handling business
Come to Myers for solutions to your rotomolding and thermoforming needs, with other capabilities coming on board in the future. The Bristol manufacturing facility offers full rotomolding and thermoforming capabilities to help you.
- Lower your production or material costs:
- Gain design versatility
- Improve quality, shorten lead times, and more.
From the size of a golf ball to a gorilla, we make products requiring tight-tolerances, high complexity, and protective packaging; you name it all with quality control regimens that others cannot duplicate.
Contact – Bristol, Indiana
1667 Commerce Drive
Bristol, IN, 46507
Manufacturing Facility Full Range of Rotomolding or Thermoforming Services:
- Design & Engineering
- Mold Making
- Secondary Assembly
- Quality Assurance
- Product Storage and Shipping
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Myers Bristol Full-Service Thermoforming services include:
- Vacuum Forming and Twin Sheeting
- Handle extruded material sheet sizes up to W80” x L125” at 0.06” to 0.50” gauge thickness with the ability to create parts at ~36” in depth.
- Twin Sheet machine capable of handling mold dimensions up to W74” X L98” up to gauge of 0.5” thick, creating parts up to ~36” in depth
- Core Materials: ABS, HDPE, HMWPE, TPO (what about PVC and polystyrene) in an assortment of colors and patterned designs
- Finishes and textures: Hair cell, smooth, low and high glosses, capped, UV