Custom Premium Coolers and Insulated Boxes
Myers is the perfect partner for custom coolers and insulated boxes that outperform those famous advertised brands. Our standards are not only higher, we have more of them. To meet our definition of a premium cooler, it has to excel in six different tests:
Rotational Molded or Thermoformed Parts
What makes a great cooler?
- Ice Retention: Our coolers are third-party tested to retain ice for 10+ days, which is longer than competing rotomolded cooler brands.
- Durability: From truck bed to campsite, our coolers are manufactured with high-grade material and the strongest components to take it all in stride.
- Flexibility: Customize your setup for off-road, marine, RV or the back of a motorcycle. Our most famous accessories are our KONG Kicker, KONG Cut’N Tray, and the KONG Bottle Biter.
- Safety: Ensure everyone’s safety by using only food-safe materials, achieving bear-resistant construction, and providing KONG Krush Guards to prevent finger smashing.
- Environment: Myers coolers are built to withstand use in the harshest adventure environments and to frustrate bears everywhere.
- Value: Made and assembled in the USA, Myers custom Coolers deliver exceptional value at an affordable price while investing in the local economy.
Custom & Premium Cooler Design
Want a uniquely-detailed custom cooler? We’ve built tons of them, from big to small, simple to complex, plain to fancy-dancy. Our competitive price, consultative approach, design, manufacturing, and foaming capabilities make us the ideal partner for the world’s most iconic beverage brands. Let’s imagine what we can do for your project.
- Custom Gatorade Coolers: Gatorade selected Myers to improve its previous sideline cooler. Since the coolers are regularly seen on the sidelines of major televised sporting events, including the NFL and select NCAA football games, the assembly had to be aesthetically pleasing yet rugged. Working with Tether Design of Seattle, Washington, Gatorade’s design partner, we created a television star, a 50-quart rolling cooler with a folding handle suitable for sideline use. It stores a thirsty team’s worth of Gatorade at a refreshing temperature and looks good on camera, especially when players dump all that un-melted ice on the coach after winning the big game. Comprised of a rotomolded basin, lid, and handle, the assembly itself is simple yet involved with advanced foaming fixtures for insulation. The rotomolded components provide sturdiness while enabling smaller volumes to be manufactured at a lower cost.
- Custom Leer Cooler: Leer (a division of Truck Accessory Group) came to us with an idea for a custom cooler to sell to their customer base at retail locations and online. The Myers’ team worked directly with Leer to design a cooler that fits the bill: quality, performance, and aesthetics, all within budget and a timeframe that met all of Leer’s needs.