Rotomold Diesel Tanks
You have to be tough and ready for anything when you operate equipment driven by diesel. And so does your fuel tank.
Custom Rotational Molded Parts
Customize Diesel Tanks to your specs
Myers customizes diesel tanks that withstand the abuse, weather, and harsh conditions of the agriculture, heavy truck, and construction industries, no matter what. We improve existing designs, create brilliant new ones, and help countless customers hit the road or the field, knowing their diesel tanks have been leak-proof, tested, and quality assured.
The Myers Difference
Myers rotomolds plastic diesel fuel tanks using cross-link high-density polyethylene or medium-density polyethylene. In addition to manufacturing thousands of fuel tanks for various applications each month, we provide customized secondary assembly services, leak testing, and more to ensure you the highest quality, most-durable tanks delivered quickly from one of our many facilities nationwide.
Manufacturing & Quality Systems: Our diesel fuel tank production process uses a quality control/manufacturing execution system that collects data, proofs errors, and ensures traceability on your tanks, including:
- Unique identifying barcodes
- Real-time tank status & in-station error proofing
- Powerful reporting tools & analytics
- Product traceability with detailed manufacturing data
- Detailed records for reference and evaluation
- Capabilities: We work with you on design assistance, molded-in fittings, post-mold bulkhead fittings, and turnkey assembly, including:
- Fill neck assembly (remote and standard)
- Graphics (mold-in, mold-on & sticker)
- Fill level sensor (float & electric) installation
- Sight level installation
- Crush-proof mounting options