Quality Parts for Material Handling
Myers makes a wide range of rotomolded and thermoformed products used in shipping goods, removing waste, feeding livestock, and more. These parts are durable and can be designed in various shapes and sizes for almost any storage, holding, or shipping need.
Myers is a trustworthy resource for product design and engineering. We understand that your product is unique.
Durable & Dependable Custom Parts
Myers has helped a wide range of customers solve material handling challenges. We will work with your team to understand your unique needs to identify a custom rotomolded solution to your problem. Myers’ capabilities guarantee expert design engineering, insulation to manage temperature-sensitive materials, and materials and manufacturing to handle even the harshest and most sensitive chemicals and materials.
While we primarily manufacture custom parts unique to each customer, continue reading for some examples of our standard material handling products.
Tuff Series Pallets
Myers manufactures solid-wall pallets providing material handling solutions for markets such as printing, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food processing, food, and chemical. With or without optional steel reinforcements, our rotomolded pallets are the best alternative to pallets made of wood and other plastics. Advantages include:
- Low and high volume production (runs of 500+)
- In-house tooling to lower your production cost
- Environmentally friendly with longer life and the option to recycle
- Large range of colors to coordinate product to location or closed-loop shipping
- FDA-compliant food-grade resins available
- Washable, reusable, rackable, and stackable
- Durable polyethylene material offers a lifespan of 10+ years
- Solid-wall construction is impact resistant
- Easily handled with four-way forklifts and pallet jacks
- Dimensions are 40L x 48W.
Residential Carts are uniquely designed and manufactured to improve safety and performance. Residential Carts offer durability, curb appeal, high performance against extreme weather, and years of trouble-free service. Myers offers 35, 60, and 95-gallon Residential Carts with a one-year limited warranty.
- Tough lightweight carts made with MDPE resins
- Designed to withstand temperatures as low as -40 degrees
- Single-piece design with seamless leakproof protection
- Optional installed metal lift bar optimized to fit automated and rear truck loading
- Option to add custom graphics like logos, contact information, and identification numbers
- Available in a variety of standard or custom colors
- Large handles allow for ease when handling carts