We are committed to providing quality products and services that meet customer, regulatory, environmental requirements, and prevent pollution through teamwork and continuous improvement.
Every Myers plastic solution is manufactured with precision, with proper plastic curing and to exact measurements.
In-House Quality Assurance Testing
Every part must meet unique quality standards, so our highly skilled operators are trained to adhere strictly to every requirement. They reject and investigate the cause of any part that deviates from the established standard. We insist on numerous visual and mechanical inspections during each step of the process and gladly conduct any special testing your part may require. We surpass plastics solutions providers all over the country with our superior quality-control systems:
- State of the art processes and technologies.
- State of the art visual inspection tools and processes.
- State of the art Measurement Systems, Analysis tools and processes.
- Controls that are customizable to the facility, line, application.
- Automated, digital, and vision systems for leak testing.
- Unsurpassed repeatability, traceability, and reproducibility.
Some of our quality testing processes include:
- Multi-level production part approval process (PPAP)
- FARO Arm coordinate measuring
- Machine cycle validation and documentation
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- BYK Gardner Color Measurement Systems