Trilogy Plastics & Myers Industries, A Winning Combination For You
Ever since joining Myers Industries with its deep national resources in engineering, manufacturing, and distribution, Trilogy has more of everything to serve its customers: more capacity, more flexibility, more expertise, and a more complete range of capabilities. Myers offers Trilogy and its customers an expansive range of high-quality and high-tolerance engineering solutions at one of the most modern plants in the industry, all while providing exceptional customer service, a hallmark of both businesses.
The Myers Difference
- More Capabilities & Processes: Rotomolding, thermoforming, twin sheet forming, vacuum forming, CNC finishing, secondary assembly, with more to come.
- More Capacity: We can now handle just about any job, from small to large to immense.
- More Locations: With multiple locations spanning much of the United States, we can deliver products quickly, often with significant savings in transportation.
- More Reasons to Trust: Our range of associations, affiliations, and accreditations in engineering, environmental stewardship, and more reflects our values and insistence on excellence.
- More Design and Engineering Expertise: To develop the best possible solutions in versatile, durable, economical plastic with quality, capacity, and flexibility.
- More Products and Industries: Continuing and expanding — IBC, DEF Tanks, RV, Marine, and more.
The One Myers Difference
Our “One Myers” approach embraces a growth mindset and is building on a foundation of operational excellence.
- Integrity: Our word is our bond; we do what we say we are going to do.
- Optimism: We work with the assumption that people are fair, honest, and have good intent.
- Customer Focus: We strive to deliver the right product at the right time, every time.
- Can-do Spirit: We will always find a way…we have a can-do spirit. We will deliver for our employees, customers, communities, and shareholders.